Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

Mummy Warriors (77146)

Yeah its not always, "ok this mini is complete" as it is "I'm tired of looking at this piece" or "Damn I better work on that order from last year, because I just ordered more!".

I like what you did with these mummies, and the basing goes really well with them.

• Like 3

They look good, but if you're going to use them for Warlord I suggest painting something on them to differentiate them. During the game you'll want to easily be able to tell "this is the one that took a point of damage last round", or "this guy is stunned and can't attack, but these two are going to hit your spell caster".

• Like 2

They look good, but if you're going to use them for Warlord I suggest painting something on them to differentiate them. During the game you'll want to easily be able to tell "this is the one that took a point of damage last round", or "this guy is stunned and can't attack, but these two are going to hit your spell caster".

That's a really good suggestion, thanks. Unfortunately Warlord is in the category of "games I've bought and have plenty of models for but I haven't actually gotten around to playing yet". That category is far larger than it should be.

• Like 2