Jeggare and Radovan

fieldarchy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sure is gorgeous work, and so are the sculpts.

I think someone once posted that Bobby Jackson sculpted Radovan. Can anyone tell me who sculpted Jeggare? I'd like to credit them when I show off Meg's paint job on my website.

Dave

www.bydavegross.com

• Like 1

That sure is gorgeous work, and so are the sculpts.

I think someone once posted that Bobby Jackson sculpted Radovan. Can anyone tell me who sculpted Jeggare? I'd like to credit them when I show off Meg's paint job on my website.

Dave

www.bydavegross.com

Dave, I couldn't find any information on who sculpted Jeggare for you, either it's not known by many or my Google-fu is very weak today.

I wanted to post the Then and Now of Jeggare. I painted the one in the Reaper/Paizo gallery in 2010. You can definitely see some major differences in my paint style and refinement over the last three years. Plus, this Jeggare took a fraction of the time and has more extensive freehand.

post-2071-0-71775100-1383340908_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Losferwords
      I call him Borem, Da Finder of da Way. Almost complete!

I figured if he's operating underground most of the time, he should blend in.

Simple cloak work:

• By Nial ap Morai
      Finished the Gray Maiden with all MSP paints.  Base done with vallejo white stone diorama effects.  Then the red stone triad, brown wash, burnt orange, …

• By jwitham75
      Black jack painted up as a spellcasting rogue, hence the osl effect on the outstretched hand.
      Painted 90% with oils. Much easier to learn with them when it is essentially monochrome and you can just focus on light and shadow.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone! I completed Dorella last September and just found some time last week to paint and add her pet next to her. Here's Dorella Kreeg and her Giant Rat familiar named "It Tickles". She's a sorcerer in The Hook Mountain Massacre Written by Nicolas Logue, the third chapter in the Rise of the Runelords adventure path published in 2007 for Pathfinder.

60027, Dorella Kreeg the Ogre Shaman was sculpted by David Summers and the 07031, Giant Rats (familiar) were sculpted by Julie Guthrie. There is a magnet under the rat that has no base so it can stay securely on Dorella's base or be removed when the other model is used individually on its 25mm base.

• By kazmania7
      I managed to make my November quota and than some more, now time to relax for holidays and birthday. She was a throwback from october when I did a few from pathfinder line, but never had prep her.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)