Where did all the mini kickstarters go?

Beagle

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And then, I swear, it's over for a few months.

And after a small relapse, due to 'Drake II', 'Arcadia Quest', 'Super Dungeon Explore - Forgotten King', 'Mercs - Recon', 'Of Mice and Lemmings' and 'Chibi Cthulhu', I think it's time to go cold turkey once again.

When's Bones III planned?

• Like 1

It is very quiet at the moment, I'm now only backing one project (evil ponies), because I want the guy to succeed.

I deploy with the army for six months this Friday so it's probably time to step away from Kickstarter for a while, Lord knows the metal mountain is big enough

...it's probably time to step away from Kickstarter for a while, Lord knows the metal mountain is big enough

Consider it the ultimate speed-painting challenge... ::P:

Cthulhu Wars and Bones II should both be hitting in autumn (if all goes well), and I'm not sure about Wrath of Kings (all of which I backed pretty heavily).  I'm hoping to have 100 of the Bones I figures done by then, though it feels like emptying out a kiddy-pool right before a flood...  :lol:

• Members

I think I'm done for a while..  I still may pull back from creature caster as much as I love the dragons.. since the warrior demon is starting to look good to me I might be in trouble ;)

Mierce may sway me with their next one if the prices are good, but I REALLY don't need more minis..  Pathfinder or other terrain stuff maybe...

I'm not backing anything at the moment. I'm slightly tempted by Creature Caster but I really need to reserve money for conventions next month. Maybe if the smaller scale ones get added later, I think they mentioned that was something they were looking at when it went on hiatus initially. Plus I could really do without adding another huge figure to the painting stack right now.

I've been pretty quiet on projects this year, until the recent flurry with Super Dungeon Explore and Darklands (and still wavering a little over Sentinels). I'm hoping that means that I've learnt a bit of discipline... maybe... possibly...

Nothing helps going cold turkey on kickstarters like a change in ones job situation.

The last kickstarter I backed was Stonehavens elves back in November.

That's not to say my mailbox will be mini less. I'm still waiting for fulfillment from several kickstarters:

Stonehavens Elves.

Mars Attacks

Bones II

ArcWorlde

Iron Mask Dwarf Musketeers

An exclusive Patrick Keith mini from the TABLE expo

Deadzone 2nd Wave

Torn Armor (fingers crossed)

Rivet Wars 2nd Wave

Imbrian Arts

SuperFogeys (fingers crossed)

Otherworld (fingers crossed)

The one I really regret not being able to back so far this year was Patrick Keith's Counterblast kickstarter. I know of at least four more due to launch later his year that I was hoping to back but will also likely have to miss out on. ::(:

• Like 1

It is very quiet at the moment, I'm now only backing one project (evil ponies), because I want the guy to succeed.

I deploy with the army for six months this Friday so it's probably time to step away from Kickstarter for a while, Lord knows the metal mountain is big enough

It's a hard, cruel world and we need more people like you to make it as safe as possible. Stay safe out there.

After drake 2 (ordered only 3 models) I had I say enough is enough of mini ks atm. I didn't say that non mini wasn't ok, so I'm in for deck of many things, 100 dungeons soft cover & combat description app

Still on the way is

2nd half of drake 1

Stonehaven

EFS dwarfs

Drake 2

Bones 2

Itar workshop terrian

Eek!