Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Siri's New WIP! Pathfinder Blue Dragon!

Well it's true...lost my job, spending a lot of time looking for another one, I've barely made any progress in the past two days on my diorama, haven't touched my NaNoWriMO whatever story since I got fired, so if I dont' start putting more time into both of those I doubt I'll finish either on time

=) As long as you're working on your's, you'll catch up in no time

• Like 1

You can get there.

Too much stressful job searching stuff needs to be balanced with fun stuff, like writing and painting.

NaNoWriMo (which I'd love to try some year, if only it wasn't in November...) wraps up soon, might want to focus on that for a few days :wacko:

That will give me a chance to get caught up! (riight, I might get Wyrmgear base coated and the wing joint modifications done..... :blink: )

Well it's true...lost my job, spending a lot of time looking for another one, I've barely made any progress in the past two days on my diorama, haven't touched my NaNoWriMO whatever story since I got fired, so if I dont' start putting more time into both of those I doubt I'll finish either on time

=) As long as you're working on your's, you'll catch up in no time

I've been at my diorama for like 3 months already, and am way behind you yet, not touching it in any shape for a couple of weeks. So you are in good shape, now get it done, it will feel great when you finally see the finished piece!! :)

Don't say that...you are so far ahead of me it isn't funny...

I might find it just the sliiightest bit funny, if I wasn't also so incredibly far behind on dragon painting. ::P:

Your progress so far looks great, Siri! Good luck with your job search. I know it's tough and stressful.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I tried to make a bit of progress today by putting in the water for the river

bad news is that my perimeter seal failed and it leaked everywhere, so my river is a lot shallower than it was supposed to be, nothing more than a glossy coating on the river bed *sigh*