• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gantrell
      Dark Haven Legends Borley, Male ghost.

I had a lot of fun this this one, On top of making him fly, I really wanted to make it look like he was from a black and white movie. Doing that but keeping everything  distinct with such a limited color palette was challenging. I really enjoyed this project.

I hope you like it.

• By ced1106
      I'm backing this because the kobolds look more like Scottish terriers! 

$100 level has 40+ miniatures and FREE USA shipping!

RBJ Game Company has created 18 KS projects, mostly miniatures. Let me know your experience with them if you backed before.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/yippers-and-squealers/description

• By Kangaroorex
      My secret Sophie is winging its way to its recipient as I write this and may even arrive before the new year!

I have been practicing a technique shown to me by @Mocha and have produced. Number of these this year so its only fitting that my SS be one of them.

The present is actually a 6 sided die from dice jail for too many 1's so for its trouble it has been incarcerated in greenstuff wrapping paper! 

I modified Rocky a little bit to flatten his wings to more of a waiting position. 

As for the story, Rocky has been asked to wait for his present and he intends to make sure it does not get away!  

I enjoyed making the little bow much more than I should have but it was a lot of fun.  The Rocky series is great.  The eyes are just large enough to get some real detail into without overwhelming the mini and ever part of the mini is accessible to paint!  

I hope his recipient likes him and that he reminds everyone that good things will come with a little bit of patience 

• By Mortal Arrow
      Warren of Vile Fungi is scheduled to start at 7:00 pm EST on Friday, November 1. It will include over 2 dozen individual fungoid-based miniatures developed and sculpted by Pedro Navarro. He's been working on this project for over 2 years in collaboration with Mortal Arrow. It's a deep dive into heroic, fantastic, and terrifying fungal beings from the 1970's to the present. Ascomoids, Gas Spores, Basidironds, Ustilagors, corrupted Myconids, and heroic Myconids are just some of the many hand-sculpted miniatures from Pedro.

The project itself will be live for only 2 weeks, so please consider supporting this effort by Mortal Arrow and Pedro Navarro. Every little bit of aid is important to us, so we kindly ask that you follow this project at the link below:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/12638849…/warren-of-vile-fungi

You can see more details about the miniatures on the Mortal Arrow Facebook and Pedro's blog here:
      http://mr-bugman.blogspot.com/

We will be posting details and updates on this thread as well.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help and enthusiasm!!! We are very excited to bring scary, and heroic, fungi to peoples around the globe!!

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Here is the extent of my Christmas decoration for this year. One festive dragon. 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)