Alien VS Predator Miniatures Games

Darsc Zacal

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many KS backers died waiting for their stuff? We are going on 4 years now, has to be some.

The only one I'm aware of succumbed to brain cancer and happened some time ago.  Prodos were trying to make a memorial miniature, but seemed to be running afoul of Fox. The concept sculpt was done, I remember that.

I still need to go through those boxes.  All the delays (and some personal drama) have really sapped my enthusiasm for pretty all of my hobby-related goings ons.

I think all I'm waiting on at this point are the clear preds and objective markers.  As the latter was a freebie, I'm not worried about them.  The clear preds though... It's a rare thing to acquire minis one needs not paint.  ::D:

• Like 1

It figures.  :grr:

Prodos has lost the license/Disney-Fox has opted not to renew.  You should have an email, I received mine last night.  There is also information on the FB group.  :grr:

The license runs out at the end of April.  I'm considering putting in one final order to just get my minis.  :grr:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't know if anybody was still waiting on anything from this one (hopefully not), but despite the fact they lost the licence and were not meant to be able to supply any any more by now I've just had an email from Prodos/Archon telling me their remain stock of AvP stuff is on sale for 4 days only,

so if they do owe you anything contact them and at least see if you can get something

and I guess this can be locked in 4 days time if nobody responds?

42 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

That is a hell of a thing. At least one hobby shop near here has been clearancing their stuff.

And Paizo  was amazed that the Starfinder minis had a botched KS. :lol:

By Ninja Division, which has a history of failed projects, and Prodos, which was having this going on AT THE TIME.

I almost backed the Starfinder minis, but Grump took me on a whirlwind tour of company histories. I wanted that dragon dammit!

3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

And Paizo  was amazed that the Starfinder minis had a botched KS. :lol:

By Ninja Division, which has a history of failed projects, and Prodos, which was having this going on AT THE TIME.

I almost backed the Starfinder minis, but Grump took me on a whirlwind tour of company histories. I wanted that dragon dammit!

The Grump is wise in the ways of Kickstarters. I can think of a number of things I WANT, sure, but just because I send money doesn't mean that I will GET them. At worst, it means someone out there owes me something, and I have no way to collect...

...and still, no dragon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1