Maelee the Mechanic-Bombshell Babe

AnneO'Leary

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the pink definitely catches the eye! Though if I were looking for something other than beige, I'd probably go for a denim blue.

I really like the skin tone; last time I tried to paint a "sexy" woman figure (one of the Chronoscope ladies of the night - Lexxxie, apparently) she kind of looked like... well, like a crack ho. I do believe I could do better now, though.

• Like 2

I do like the color choice on that one Anne. I think you should have stepped out of your comfort zone on the basing though (its a lovely base by the way), but she would have looked stunning on some kind of concrete or rusted up steel flooring. She is a mechanic after all!

• Like 6

At first I agreed about the base being a little off, but after a second glance...there's enough dirt showing that I can see this being the edge of an unpaved road...I see some good ole' boy sitting on the back of the deuce and a half he picked up surplus from goodness-knows-where, having run it into a mud pit or a tree...then Maelee shows up in her flatbed Ford, slows down to take a look, hops out of the cab with her favorite wrench..."y'all havin trouble?"

I figure the GOB is driving a deuce and a half because it's the only thing that'd pretend to justify that wrench.

Yes, I referenced the Eagles for no good reason, y'all're welcome.

To the point, I actually like this base with this mini, although it would be very fun to see what you could do, Anne, with an oil-stained garage floor or similar.

Also on topic...I like the pink a bunch. I don't necessarily agree that babes don't wear beige, but I do agree that this one looks good in pink. And you've given it a nice saturation, so it doesn't look powdery (which is my problem with painting pink).

• Like 5