Sign in to follow this  
Cassu

Paizo's 'Great Golem' sale

I may have to try that. We tried laying them flat with heavy things on the folds before, but they'd just spring back up when removed.

The problem I have with the flip-maps are that they don't lay down properly they are folded up into this nice little 8x11 size to be able to sell and then you unfold and they just bow up everywhere nearly making it impossible to put minis down on them. My group just uses gaming paper for per-drawn maps of our own and the old stand by wet erase battle mat.

Sheet of plexiglass is a good solution - I think we have had the same sheet for 20+ years in my gaming group. It will hold down those folded maps real nice, protect them from spills etc

• Like 3

As others have said prior to using your flip map lay something heavy on it before using a few hours before game time.

Yah only reason I have a AP subscription is because of the free pdf & if I didn't buy it that way I would get it. Paizo shipping costs are a bit out there that's for sure.

(Trying buying a couple posters & see the cost.....ouch!)

The problem I have with the flip-maps are that they don't lay down properly they are folded up into this nice little 8x11 size to be able to sell and then you unfold and they just bow up everywhere nearly making it impossible to put minis down on them. My group just uses gaming paper for per-drawn maps of our own and the old stand by wet erase battle mat.

Sheet of plexiglass is a good solution - I think we have had the same sheet for 20+ years in my gaming group. It will hold down those folded maps real nice, protect them from spills etc

That's a great idea!

I ordered from Paizo last night - expansions to Small World and a flip map - but the shipping prices for larger items to ROW were... intense.

Paizo usually has a Black Friday sale of all their adventure paths in various bundles (that's how I got Kingmaker), which are a pretty good deal, especially for PDFs.

Petrov27 - totally stealing the plexiglass idea. Kicking myself for not having thought about that sooner.

• Like 1

I was all RACKHAM :wow::bday::blush:

And then I was all pre-paints :down:::(::angry:

:;): same experience. I was kind of disappointed that none of Reaper's minis were on sale. Then again, I already have 20 minis, I don't need any more ^_^

• Like 3

Plexiglass, why don't I have one jeesh.

Second, I am starting a drinking game whenever someone says "kickstarter" or "20 minis" I do a shot.

There's going to be so much alcohol poisoning in the Reaper forums.
  • Like 6

I had a beeotch of a time find GameMastery. Glad I did though. They have the random booster packs for item cards for $1 per pack. I'm in need of more potion cards. yeeeeessssss....

Back in the 80s, we did everything on table-sized sheets of plexi with grease pencils. Drew out maps, used it to hold reference sheets in place, etc. Always plexi on our gaming table.

• Like 1

Question: As far as tracking potion use would you prefer cards or props? By props I'm talking about 1.5" glass potion bottles filled with different color resin.

• Like 2