Sign in to follow this  
Cassu

Paizo's 'Great Golem' sale

True story. However, how could I say no to a Sir Osric mini? :)

"Look Sir Osric, an evildoer!" :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

O. M. G. The Gamers -- Dorkness Rising minis!?!?! :wow:

They also have Flynn the Fine , and TWO versions of Luster the Wild - female and she-male!

I know someone who has to see these (LittleBlueberry's hubbie)! Must send email or post to Facebook...

• Like 1

Huzzah!

They also have Flynn the Fine , and TWO versions of Luster the Wild - female and she-male!

I know someone who has to see these (LittleBlueberry's hubbie)! Must send email or post to Facebook...

They're currently unavailable. Sadly, while I dithered on what to get, Sir Osric became unavailable too, even though I had one in my cart. :down:

I ended up getting a couple of eastern-themed minis just because they were so interesting, and we are sorely lacking in that area. Plus, they were such an awesome price! :upside: Also threw in the Farmland map tiles pack, because it looked the most useful out of all of the ones in the sale.

Huzzah!

I, uh... I went a little crazy on subterranean map tiles of various sorts. In my defence, I really love a boardgamey dungeon crawl.

Edited by smokingwreckage
  • Like 1

Huzzah!

They're currently unavailable. Sadly, while I dithered on what to get, Sir Osric became unavailable too, even though I had one in my cart. :down:

I ended up getting a couple of eastern-themed minis just because they were so interesting, and we are sorely lacking in that area. Plus, they were such an awesome price! :upside: Also threw in the Farmland map tiles pack, because it looked the most useful out of all of the ones in the sale.

Huzzah!

Hopefully the whole set of Gamers characters will be available at retail in the new year. They commissioned a set for the hand of fate kickstarter, and they are all done except the shadow mini. They are expecting to ship by December, so the whole crew should be available afterwards. At least I don't recall any mention of them being exclusives, so I hope they will be.

• Like 3

Oneboot, I love the farmland map pack. Recently when I DMed I used that pack most of all of the packs we own. I just wish I had some variations on farm houses.

• Like 3

Otherwold minis are now on sale as part of their Golem sale. I decided to buy 20 or so of them, to add to my 20 minis, so that I'll have 20 minis total, finally. I never tried Otherworld minis, since I like Reaper's take on Orcs, Goblins, Ogres, Giants, Kobolds, and other critters better. But with Paizo paying $10 towards shipping, and some of the unique minis they have on sale (Centaurs, goblin wolf riders), I decided to give them a try.

I got the giant lizard, frost giant, and goblin warriors from Otherworld, as well as a bunch of Magnificent Egos minis. They just arrived the other day, so we'll see how they do painted up.

I already have 20 minis, I don't need any more ^_^

What language is that? I mean, it looks like English superficially, but the words don't go together. :;):

• Like 2

Well I'm late to this thread, but the sale is still going on so I guess I'm not *that* late... ^_^

When I was looking through the miniatures on sale I saw the gelatinous cube. Seriously!?! Twenty-two dollars for a lump of clear resin?? I might be adding that cube option to my KS2 pledge... Plus I'm pretty sure that a container of Ice Resin at Ben Franklin costs less than that and would make a bunch of cubes + water effects.

Anyway, thanks for the info, I might pick up some of the adventure path book for my teenage son for Christmas. He has friends who want to play, but they really need some pre-made adventures.

• Like 2

I was just there yesterday and looked at all the minis I saw that gelatinous cube and I was like, jeesh not worth it! The reaper one is pretty cool, I just wanted to make my own, if you've seen my gelatinous cube.

OMG the item cards are pretty much all 50% off, my wife is going to kill me if she finds out I ordered some! There were some books that were pretty cheap as well, one on Dragons and one on Dungeon monsters for like $6 each

• Like 1

Almost spaced this one off lol. Just got done ordering, not much (30 dollars + shipping). Picked up a few of the 20 dollar books that were 6 & a couple of map folios (3 each). I don't mind pdfs but map folios have to be dead tree version!

It's funny I'd forgot I missed a 2nd darkness AP book, fixed that!

I could not resist the back issues of "Amazing Stories," especially when I saw so many familiar names in them. They are a gift for my husband, who actually knows some of those people. We don't have surviving mags from that era, so I think it's a pretty safe bet he doesn't have them at the moment.

• Like 1