Sign in to follow this  
Cassu

Paizo's 'Great Golem' sale

holy crap batman. Paizo takes its sweet @ss time shipping orders.

I think it was somewhat over two weeks for me.

• Like 1

I much prefer my FLGS but they rarely stock the things I need. Thus I spend more time on eBay that I should. Not to be negative but I've never had a pleasent expirence ordering directly from Paizo. First was a deck of condition cards which took FIVE WEEKS to show up from a warehouse one time zone over. Next were a bunch of PDF map packs... that are so horribly watermarked I can't do crap with them. Seriously? Why do they even sell PDFs if they need such clumbsy security? I think I'll just stick with making my own or hitting up RPG Now for game environments. Oooh, and WWG. Those guys are pretty cool.

EDIT: Just be clear = This sale was AWESOME despite the long wait. My group and I love the cheesy item cards and I got a massive pile of them coming for dirt cheap.

Edited by Girot

I'm wishing I'd known how freaking slow shipping was going to be before I ordered things as Christmas gifts...

They've started a thread on shipping info in their forums, which I can't paste from this device. :( Probably does not bode well.

EDIT: Here's the link

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qg7j?Great-Golem-Sale-Order-Shipping

Edited by LittleBluberry

I'm wishing I'd known how freaking slow shipping was going to be before I ordered things as Christmas gifts...

They've started a thread on shipping info in their forums, which I can't paste from this device. :( Probably does not bode well.

EDIT: Here's the link

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qg7j?Great-Golem-Sale-Order-Shipping

This is soundling unhappily familiar:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46910-end-of-the-world-sale-frp-games/

• Like 1

Apparently they worked this weekend trying to catch up on shipping and made some good progress.

Last I checked their location is only about an hour from my house, so I'm hoping that if they can just get my order shipped this week it should still get here by Christmas. <fingers crossed>

Kinda wierd they don't offer pickup option. Ordered on the final day & got a notification today. Sucks that I also got a notification for my AP shipped as well. 2 packages coming from the same location....sigh.

I like Paizo almost as much as Reaper but their shipping leaves less then desired results sometimes.

They shipped my order today too, so looks like they're pushing to get things out quickly. "Officially" they are only up to Nov 16th, but my order is from the 23rd. I'm not sure if inquiring about delivery got it processed faster. Either way, yay! ::D:

• Like 1

Profile costs nothing they never spam. For example: I'd forgotten I'd even had an account and discored I did when I went to sign up. Apparently I've had a paizo.com profile for almost five years and had no idea.

PS - I got my lootz! Doublesided Dragon Lair map, enough item cards to keep my loot nice and random, and some much needed Dire Wolves.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 2

I was very disappointed that my package hadn't arrived. It contained a ton of map stuff that I wanted to use for my first time doing serious GMing in a couple of years. I'd gotten my postage tracking, and it had reached Tucson earlier this week, but it hadn't quite gotten out to me.

Then, literally five minutes before I left for the game, I checked the apartment manager's office, and it had been left there. Grabbed it, and had everything I needed for the game.

Glad it did. I probably would have winged it, but it would have been a bit slower, and we might not have had one player shield-slam an elf so hard he killed it and slammed it into a second elf, knocking it shaken.

• Like 3