Genghis Con XXXV Painting Conference and Competition

Heisler

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Registration should open on 12/16/2013, the day after payday for me. So be ready to hit the online registration on that date. Typically our classes don't sell out that fast but some of the advanced classes and probably anything featuring Rhonda is likely to sell out fairly quickly. Also RPG events also sell out quickly at Genghis so be aware of that.

• Like 1

The dates are 13-16 February 2014, so if you're looking at the event listing, and it says Sa, then that means Saturday Feb 15. I've got what I want to register for all picked out, but the main page is saying "Registration Begins December 16, 2013" which is today. So the registration should open up today - I was just making sure I'm looking at the right page since it's an F5 kind of day for me, lol! And I don't want to be F5ing the wrong page!!

I understand that. I was just making sure the listings were for the upcoming GC, not the last one. (I'm teaching photography classes, so I could tell which convention it was by how many of them there were. ^_^ )

Oh that's cool! That is my first choice for my Sunday class! (I have first and alternate choices for activities for all four days, in case I'm not quick enough on the button)