Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Antenociti's Workshop upcoming (2014) ScifFi Terrain/Vehicles/Miniatures kickstarter

Antenociti's Workshop have announced on their Facebook page that they are planning to launch a kickstarter in early 2014 for 28mm scifi resin scenery, mdf structures, vehicles, and figures.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=592884427415869&id=153539898016993

The sweet spot is expected to be £100 and represent about a 50% saving off retail to start.

I don't own any of Antenociti's stuff... Yet, but I am waiting on pieces that they contributed to Mantics Deadzone and Mars Attacks kickstarters. The photos I've seen of their previous offerings looks great and all reviews I've read and watched on their products have been very positive. I believe this is going to be one of those "can't afford to miss" kickstarters.

There have been requests for them to include fantasy and modern day lines, but so far Antenociti has stated scifi only.

EDIT: link added.

Edited by Darsc Zacal

Ooh, they're the guys that did the holo ads and transparent screens for Infinity Definately interested in this. Thank god it's in 2014

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Every year I put together a village using as many of my noncombative miniatures along with my Dwarven forge village a few pieces from my parents ceramic village and my old shops from the fire as she bears campaign

It may not be finished yet but its a good start to the holiday!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackforgegames/the-ancestors-tenjin

Story

• By lexomatic
      WIP is here.First 3 pages include lighthouse. Mobile site has been a pain, so I'll add comments later. This was meant to be modular for storage.

• By lexomatic
      So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/axismundigames/death-goddess-izanami

Death Goddess Izanami is a sculpture based on Izanami-no-Mikoto, the creation goddess and deity of the underworld as chronicled in Shinto mythology.
      The bold designs of Axis Mundi Games and the neoclassical virtuosity of CA Sculpts have merged to bring forth a boutique product designed for the most demanding collectors.
      Death Goddess Izanami is a model that focuses on emotions as no model in the industry has done before. The sad majesty and woeful glory of a tormented goddess, the divine terror and eternal anguish of the departed, mere phantasms of their former conscience... all brought to life by a sculpture devised to match the style and the strength of neoclassical statues as never dared before.
      The aim of this kickstarter is to produce a limited collector's run called the Fukashi Sekai Run 不可視世界. All models forming part of theFukashi Sekai Run will he numbered and signed.
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)