Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1

Warning, I'm going on a paint binge over the long holiday weekend. I invite everyone to come along with me. Right now I have 27 figures either prepped or partially painted, plus a dragon and a large griffon. The object is to bring my total of 69 painted figures for the year closer to 100.

Who's up for the challenge? All manufacturers are fair game, posting of WIPs and finished pieces is strongly encouraged. Start prepping now!

• Like 5

When you said "paint binge," I thought you meant "paint buying binge," which I would be down for, but I'm rapidly running out of room in my paint drawer. :lol:

I won't be able to participate due to being able to go home for Thanksgiving (yay!), and we'll be spending a lot lot of time with family, so no time for painting, really. I'd be down with a painting binge for most of December, though! ::):

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

I'm good with trying. I've got some time to kill, and about 14 minis I want to get done before December... but then again, I also have to deal with Thanksgiving and family traveling from out of town. I may not get that many done, depends on the other issues that crop up that week.

Edited by Darkmeer

I'm going to be off from work the whole week of Thanksgiving. This sounds like fun. I have so many generic monsters that need speed painting for table use. Lets go!

sound interesting, what do I have to do? paint as many as I can during that time and post up the pix here?

Yes.

So...what if I'm already over 100? Can I still participate?

Absolutely!

I have some severe time off coming up, its about a week off work so...wait that's thanksgiving week -_- dangit. I won't be binge painting but I think I can at least get a photography box done during that time. That will be my november project.

• Like 1