Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1

14 hours until start time. Remember, you can clean and prime figures in advance. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone accomplishes. :)

• Like 1

I'm going to try, pending weather conditions. A retro Asgard mini and maybe some Zombicide survivors. I might start tonight, though :)

I don't get a long weekend; I should be working Saturday and Sunday both, racking up overtime for the holiday season and Bones 2 pledge manager.

Buuuuut... I am taking Thanksgiving and Black Friday off, an unprecedented vacation for me this year. I'll have to see what I can accomplish. ^_^

Hmmm, 5-day weekend coming up. I might be able to kick out a few. I need to finish up my WIP sooner rather than later that's for sure.

I'd hoped to have a ltpk for thanksgiving but I've kinda binged on painting the 6 miniatures that catdancer donated to me. I only have 2 left to paint. Maybe I can buy another ltpk or two for christmas or something.

• Like 2

14 hours until start time. Remember, you can clean and prime figures in advance. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone accomplishes. :)

Starts at midnight. Runs until...

midnight between November 30 and December 1st?

-or-

midnight between December 1st and December 2nd?

:huh:

I found some archers today that are primed and I think I know where there are some knights. Is it OK if somebody else (I have no idea who) primed them?

Edited by TGP

midnight between December 1st and December 2nd?

This.

I found some archers today that are primed and I think I know where there are some knights. Is it OK if somebody else (I have no idea who) primed them?

It doesn't matter who primed them. It doesn't matter if they are already half painted. The object is to get stuff finished. :)

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if they are already half painted. The object is to get stuff finished. :)

Well, that just boosted my potential productivity. I've got about half a dozen figures I've been working on lately, I didn't think they'd count towards this challenge since they range from "some paint" to "almost done." ::):
  • Like 1

I started at 10am with a fresh palette and 5 dark elves. 3 are partially base coated. I figure I need to do 5 a day to get my original 26 + dragon + griffin done, but I have 20 primed figures as backup just in case.

I also have to clean house, repair a dishwasher, and prep for Thanksgiving today.

• Like 3

I have already finished 10 12 14 minis today. Photos later when the day is done.

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 4

how have i not see this before? i am so behind! i need to do a bit of a sculpting binge, so maybe ill split the difference. sculpt 2 and paint at least 7 sounds like a suitably unreasonable goal.

Edited by vulture