Reaper Forums Anime/Manga Discussion Thread

ShadowRaven

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just put Strike Witches in my Netflix queue because I could. Should I remove it?

ehh.... probably

It was ok but doesn't really do a lot. The few times that ti starts to build up the action or plot about the war it quickly veers off.

Dang. Well, it's only two discs and I can always switch to dubbed and use it for background noise.

I just watched the first six episodes of Strike Witches and I have a question:

Why do they not have pants or skirts in this alternate reality?

Seriously. I'm okay with fan service. I just roll my eyes at it. But this, this is worse. I feel like a pedophile during some of these scenes where they have to do panty shots of every single character in less that 90 seconds.

Otherwise, Yuri goggles to full power and the fun of trying to figure out where the girls are suppose to be from. Except Sanya. "Great Russia" Really guys? You couldn't even try to make something up?

Seriously. I'm okay with fan service. I just roll my eyes at it. But this, this is worse. I feel like a pedophile during some of these scenes where they have to do panty shots of every single character in less that 90 seconds.

Otherwise, Yuri goggles to full power and the fun of trying to figure out where the girls are suppose to be from. Except Sanya. "Great Russia" Really guys? You couldn't even try to make something up?

This is the one with the girls with rocket boots flying around everywhere, right?

Yeah, my wife and I never figured out what happened to pants in that universe.

• Like 1

This is the one with the girls with rocket boots flying around everywhere, right?

Yeah, my wife and I never figured out what happened to pants in that universe.

The only thing I could come up with is cloth shortage because of the war. I would be more behind the show if they had something on besides underwear.

• Like 1

well, they fly around in underwear because of need for flesh to machine contact in there magic airplane boots. Other than that, well I just got so used to it so quickly, I hardly noticed they weren't wearing anything, except for one episode that I won't spoil. I will say that the episode has an actual historical counterpart, except involving a hat.

• Like 1