airviper

AirViper's Kickstarter Thread

Ooh, good stuff!! Deathsleet works well as a sand dragon, and both of your griffons are done very nicely. The peacock-griffon is very unique, nice job there.

• Like 1

I like your unorthodox approach to coloration. The sand dragon looks terrific, and I love the variations on the griffin.

I totally sympathize with the mini overload, glad you've been able to break the spell.

The sand dragon is awesome, and with so many possibilities. I would use him as an albino red dragon. The players won't expect a thing until they're on fire. Mwah ha ha.

• Like 2

thanks everyone, I'm glad the peacock griffon is going over well. I was a bit hesitant with it because I was worried I was going too overboard with the colors.

Nicely done. While both griffons are very cool, I am a big fan of how you did the feathers on the "traditional" griffon. Love the colors on the peacock griffon and how the eyes are set off with the white feathers. The dragon is nice. I like the creamy colored scales. Productive weekend indeed!

Might as well revive this thread with the Manticore and Sphinx. The sphinx was inspired by Pochi's awesome job since credit is due for the inspiration. I apologize for the awful picture of the Sphinx back, no matter how hard I struggled with the camera it just wouldn't behave.

fullsizeoutput_181b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1835.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1837.jpeg

• Like 6