• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job on this! Love the imagination you put into the scene.

Not sure why, but I got a strong Elmore vibe when I first looked at it.

Deathsleet the Dragon has always been a very 'Elmorish' style dragon to me. Not surprised in the least as I have the same impression!

Beautiful work Mutilatedlips - so much going on here I want MOAR FOTOS@!! :)

Wait till that blue dragon electricity breath hits the water, those dudes are toast. :devil:

Oh man, that would be awesome.

WOW!

How did you do the water wall?

I cut piece of plastic from a bubble pack mini. Then I tried to glue it to the clay and failed, so I dripped scenic water on it and held vertical until it dried enough to let go. Then once sturdy enough I dripped more scenic water and once that was dried I added the white water effects with a toothpick. Probably would have been easier to lay flat and do once side then the next, then try to glue.

Great job on this! Love the imagination you put into the scene.

Not sure why, but I got a strong Elmore vibe when I first looked at it.

Deathsleet the Dragon has always been a very 'Elmorish' style dragon to me. Not surprised in the least as I have the same impression!

Beautiful work Mutilatedlips - so much going on here I want MOAR FOTOS@!! :)

I added a few more pics. I only made it to be viewed from one side and temporary. I plan on removing and individual basing the heroes and dragon when I have the chance, since they aren't quite as functional for me the way they presently are.

I really like the look of Elmores stuff, I didn't know him by name, but I know his art especially the older D&D stuff. I purposely kept the colors bright and mostly singular hoping it would help them stand out more.

That was a huge compliment. Thanks and thanks everybody.