Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

The Last Stand of Heroes

Great job on this! Love the imagination you put into the scene.

Not sure why, but I got a strong Elmore vibe when I first looked at it.

• Like 2

Deathsleet the Dragon has always been a very 'Elmorish' style dragon to me. Not surprised in the least as I have the same impression!

Beautiful work Mutilatedlips - so much going on here I want MOAR [email protected]!! :)

Wait till that blue dragon electricity breath hits the water, those dudes are toast. :devil:

Oh man, that would be awesome.

WOW!

How did you do the water wall?

I cut piece of plastic from a bubble pack mini. Then I tried to glue it to the clay and failed, so I dripped scenic water on it and held vertical until it dried enough to let go. Then once sturdy enough I dripped more scenic water and once that was dried I added the white water effects with a toothpick. Probably would have been easier to lay flat and do once side then the next, then try to glue.

Deathsleet the Dragon has always been a very 'Elmorish' style dragon to me. Not surprised in the least as I have the same impression!

Beautiful work Mutilatedlips - so much going on here I want MOAR [email protected]!! :)

I added a few more pics. I only made it to be viewed from one side and temporary. I plan on removing and individual basing the heroes and dragon when I have the chance, since they aren't quite as functional for me the way they presently are.

I really like the look of Elmores stuff, I didn't know him by name, but I know his art especially the older D&D stuff. I purposely kept the colors bright and mostly singular hoping it would help them stand out more.

That was a huge compliment. Thanks and thanks everybody.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this