Aard_Rinn

ReaperAir - The Futuring!

So, Reaper...

We were joking about this during the KS, but Amazon seems to think it's srs bisnus.

So, when can we expect to get out minis by drone? KSIII? KSIV? Not V, surely? I DEMAND ORBITAL MINIS AT MY DOOR! I'll even be nice and give you more than a half-hour, since Texas is pretty far away...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/amazon-prime-air-delivery-drones-arrive-early-2015/story?id=21064960

• Like 4

How long until the first delivery drone gets shot down and looted? Minutes or seconds?

If it's carrying miniatures, I'll be outside with a newly acquired air rifle or something.

• Like 6

I'm gonna get a slightly larger drone, and catch the little Reaper drones as they leave the factory. I'll loot the minis, and get a cool 'copter in the bargain!

I wonder if DDSII would fit in a drone... pewter probably would take a whole fleet, if you wanted more than a dosen or two. And the pewter dragons...

I wonder if the high heights would spoil paints? Might need a heated box... Or a insulated foam one with a hot water bottle! Ooo, you could send us a complementary coffee with our paints!

Edited by Aard_Rinn
  • Like 4

A sky full of minis... It's like a dream come true. ::):

Of course it's all fun and games and miniatures until Skynet takes control of the drones and we all end up having to battle Terminators to get our minis.

• Like 5

Can we just launch a goblin from a catapult for the same effect?

I've no doubt buglips is already working on a self launching catapult to intercept drones.

• Like 5

the Owl's will win. Once the rapid animal rights activists get involved, the horrors they shall unleash upon the drones will make Apocalypse Now feel like Disney's "beauty and the beast"

• Like 1

I dunno, I prefer the robots...

I think they look like adorable beetles, and I bet that if you pin them down, they make that adorable clicking noise....