post-7586-0-16514000-1386459600_thumb.jpg

All I managed to do during the Thanksgiving weekend was a roundup of primed figures. It is a bit of a mixed bag: all totaled I found six Reaper figures and a motley assortment of others. A lot of them are GW but I am none too sure about the big brown mud [?] elemental.

Not pictured above are one additional plastic archer and a female, metal, swashbuckling figure from Reaper (and that is Bloodmane the Gnoll hiding behind the Mud Man or whatever he is).

If anybody knows either:

a) what, who or who made the Mud Man?

b) whether the Coven Witch (next to the dwarf) has a name?

...please post, I would love to know

Edited by TGP
  • Like 2

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Mud Man" looks an awful lot like the Reaper Earth Elemental here

That is him --- thanks. (I tried searching 'mud elemental' and came up dry...)

Nice variety, should be fun to paint. Are those skinks in the front? AFAIK the 3 witches never had individual names.

Yes, I believe they are Skink priests[?] (level 1 wizards) from the GW Lizardmen forces anyway.

Is that eagle one of those guys you buy at a toy store? A Schleich or knockoff? I have one that looks just like it.

He is a toy. I don't know who made him. I like the look of him way better than the official eagles GW makes for their High Elf army. Or made[?] because for all I know, those have gone extinct, like Skinks armed with bows.

I did not buy him to use with High Elves but I did buy him to use with Warhammer Fantasy. There was a special scenario where the opposing sides were trying to steal Phoenix eggs. The toy was bought to represent the Phoenix, but I only got as far as priming her.

:down:

I googled "schleich toy eagle" and I do not think it is theirs, the legs are different. A little more google-fu turned up a shopping site with this picture:

bald-eagle-spread-wings~13639968.jpg I think this is him [?] or her.