Sign in to follow this  
brimstone326

A few BONES more plus: SANTA

Love Barnabus-Claus. He's really nice, and, having seen Rise of the Guardians, this is that much more fun for me (and amusing in my own twisted mind).

The quotes from that movie and Monty Python about the Shrubbery are fairly amusing as well.

The griffon's beak is awesome. Heck, everything's very well painted and I look forward to more.

• Like 1

Thanks all. The shrubbery is for my son. Ever since the Kickstarter, he wanted me to paint it s the Rock Monster in the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Sadly, I haven't seen The Rise of the Guardians.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mcfoltzy
      PAINTED THIS DRAGON FOR MY DM WANTED TO BREAK IT THOSE DANG WINGS JUST KICK MY BUTT . BUT THINK IT CAME OUT PRETTY GOOD 

• By zoroaster100
      I’m working on trying to get this big guy painted to tabletop standard by the time I have to use him at our next Pathfinder D&D session to represent the Roc King on Tilagos Island in the Demiplane of Last Resort, in the Age of Worms adventure path.

• By Maglok
      Painted up these 8 unrelated barbarians as a clan for my Wrath of the Righteous campaign. Tried my hand at non-metallic metal again. This is the result. :)

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys,

so here is a figure I just finished up yesterday and got her on a base.  

Not so sure where she is from, but am almost sure she's a Ral Partha Import from the eighties, but I could never seem to find any image of her in any old catalogue.

Also no idea who the sculptor is, so if anybody knows, please give me a hand and let me know!

Not too happy with the sword, didn't build up enough to white I think and still a little too blue, but in the end I guess I'm not going back, on to the next new miniature to paint.  If I ended up being too persnickety, I'd never get anything thing finished, and I have a pending pile of thousands to still work on....

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)