The Nativity 2013?

Arithon

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess someone at Reaper is a Narnia fan? I hadn't realized the donkey's name was Puzzle. ^_^

I am the C.S. Lewis fan. I just wondered if anybody would get the reference (but he would totally work if somebody was trying to create characters from Narnia...)

• Like 5

I would need more sheep, but can't seem to find a sheep in the bones gallery that goes with the shepherd and sheep combo.... and while I would like four or five sheep... having a shepherd with each one defeats the purpose a bit...

Every sheep with a personal shepherd! Individualism! :upside:

• Like 1

I would need more sheep, but can't seem to find a sheep in the bones gallery that goes with the shepherd and sheep combo.... and while I would like four or five sheep... having a shepherd with each one defeats the purpose a bit...

Here you go.

It's a bit tricky to get to. The database has trouble with parts that don't have pictures.

• Like 1

You could probably get Reaper to cast them on demand at the Metal Trade In at Reapercon. But only if you can wait until April for them....

Here you go.

It's a bit tricky to get to. The database has trouble with parts that don't have pictures.

I was really looking for a 01433A or 01433B part number, to go with the Bones method. However, the shepherd and sheep is $6.99 and the sheep by itself is $3.99? ouch...