Sign in to follow this  
Thes Hunter

Bones 2 - What Did You Lock In On Your Pledge?

2013 Core Set x1
Gnolls & Bugbears x1
Narthrax Dragon x1
Lords of Darkness x1
Unleash the Kraken! x1
Heroes and Villains x1
Gelatinous Cube x1
Greater Demons x1
Water Elementals x1
Hill Giants x1
Demon Lords x1
Blightfang Dragon x1
Master Series Paint Set x1
Figure Case x1
Expansion Set 1 x1
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1
Expansion Set 2 x1
Mashaaf, Great Old One x1
Khanjira, the World Breaker x1
Dragons Don't Share x1
Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle x1

I had a hard time deciding whether to buy the really big figures, but I regretted not getting them in KS1, so... I averted my eyes to the profoundly expensive shipping costs.

• Like 4

I haven't locked in yet, but I will plan to do so by Monday. Right now my desire to have one of everything and two of my favorite things is warring with my desire not to spend another $100-200 on this Kickstarter. My pledge (for which I have already been billed) has already exceeded my KS1 pledge by 50%!

I'm pretty sure I'll get the DVD's. The real question is how badly I want the core expansions, vs. how much I would be willing to wait for these Bones to hit retail so I can pick and choose individual bits. (And how badly I really need a second DDS2. ::P:)

• Like 3

My simple order:

Pathfinder Heroes II ($8)

x1

Narthrax Dragon ($12)

x1

Crumbling Tower, Ground Level ($10)

x1

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle ($50)

x1

Edited by MascisMan
  • Like 4

2013 Core Set x1
$100.00
Bag 'O Bases x1
$10.00
Narthrax Dragon x1
$12.00
Lords of Darkness x1
$10.00
Mouslings x1
$10.00
Unleash the Kraken! x1
$15.00
Heroes and Villains x1
$10.00
Gelatinous Cube x1
$10.00
Water Elementals x1
$10.00
Hill Giants x2
$20.00
Dungeon Decor x2
$20.00
Blightfang Dragon x1
$10.00
Cinder Dragon x1
$10.00
Master Series Paint Set x1
$18.00
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1
$18.00
Expansion Set 2 x1
$50.00
$12.00
Troll Slayer Sophie x2
$4.00
$25.00
Dragons Don't Share x2
$70.00
Grand Total
$444.00

I couldn't get everything I wanted but I got a lot of things I could use in Pathfinder!
Edited to move the x1 & x2s to a better place.
Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Like 4

Here's my list:

2013 Core Set x2Narthrax Dragon x1Lords of Darkness x1Mouslings x1Unleash the Kraken! x1Oh, Rats! x1Heroes and Villains x1Gelatinous Cube x1Greater Demons x1Water Elementals x1Hill Giants x1Demon Lords x1Dungeon Decor x1Blightfang Dragon x1Devils x1Cinder Dragon x1Master Series Paint Set x1Verocithrax Dragon x1Expansion Set 1 x1Master Series Paint Set 2 x1Expansion Set 2 x1Expansion Set 3 x1Mashaaf, Great Old One x1Khanjira, the World Breaker x1Dragons Don't Share x1Thank You Set x1Cadirith x1

The only post-KS add-on I had was Cadirith, since it wasn't released until the end. I debated getting the painting DVDs, but I backed James Wappel's Painting Pyramid KS and those videos are moving closer to completion, so I decided those will probably be more than enough information to parse!

• Like 2

So, I haven't actually locked things in, yet - I'm waiting until after Christmas (and, more importantly, after my car inspection, so I can see how much that costs...). Right now, I'm a bit under my actual pledge amount, with the following -

• 2013 Core Set
  • Narthrax Dragon
  • Lords of Darkness
  • Oh, Rats!
  • Gelatinous Cube
  • Greater Demons
  • Water Elementals
  • Dungeon Decor 2
  • Devils
  • Master Series Paint Set
  • Verocithrax Dragon
  • Master Series Paint Set 2
  • Numenera Monsters
  • Mashaaf, Great Old One
  • Thank You Set
  • Cadirith
  • Dragons Don't Share
  • Expansion Set 1
  • Expansion Set 2
  • Expansion Set 3

​Assuming nothing goes too stupidly, my final count will also include the following -

• Dungeon Monsters
  • Dungeon Decor
  • Beast Mode!
  • Lesser Demons
  • Sylvan Creatures
  • Swamp Things
  • Pathfinder Villains
  • Mister Bones
  • Burrowing Horrow
  • Basilisk (2)
  • Mouslings
  • Oh Rats!
  • Gelatinous Cube
  • Demon Lords
  • Devils
  • Cadirith
  • Dragons Don't Share

...but if things do go stupid, I'm pretty okay with what I've got so far, really. It's significantly more, monetarily, than my first Bones KS - but I'm in a better financial situation than last time, and I'm also a bunch of the larger figures that I held off on last time. Between the two (and a few singletons I'm going to pick up at retail from the various Expansions - although doubling up on Expansions 1 and 2 is very tempting...) and what I already have, I'll have a really solid set of iconic creatures, threats, and other goodies to throw at my players for a long time to come.

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 4

2013 Core Set x1

Sylvan Creatures x1

Narthrax Dragon x1

Lords of Darkness x1

Mouslings x1

Unleash the Kraken! x1

Oh, Rats! x2

Heroes and Villains x1

Gelatinous Cube x1

Water Elementals x1

Hill Giants x1

Dungeon Decor x1

Expansion Set 1 x1

Expansion Set 2 x1

Mister Bones x1

Numenera Monsters x1

Expansion Set 3 x1

Troll Slayer Sophie x1

Dragons Don't Share x1

Thank You Set x1

Cadirith x1

I locked mine in a couple of days ago. After much consideration, I finally decided that there weren't any scenarios in which I'd need all the big demons and devils...

• Like 2

I'm glad I locked in when I did as opposed to leaving it open because I would have done EXACTLY the same thing and spent more, but I need to be saving for the DF caverns KS in february so I'm glad I did lol

This is one of the other things holding me back from going whole-hog in on Bones II, to be honest - but given a KS starting in mid-February, and ending in mid/late-March, I should be okay with the DF caverns, in terms of getting what I want.

I'm glad I locked in when I did as opposed to leaving it open because I would have done EXACTLY the same thing and spent more, but I need to be saving for the DF caverns KS in february so I'm glad I did lol

I can't imagine where I'd store scenery sets in my house so it's strictly minis for me. Gonna struggle to find room for THIS kickstarter. My desk is overfilled just with paint and I ordered both kickstarter sets (many are repeats) and a bunch more for the 12 days. Zeesh! My only saving grace is lack of space. =_=

• Like 1

Mine, after I read that it's all open even for those they didn't send the email to is:

2013 Core Set ($100)x1

Narthrax Dragon ($12)x1

Gelatinous Cube ($10)x1

Water Elementals ($10)x1

Dungeon Decor ($10)x1

Blightfang Dragon ($10)x1

Cinder Dragon ($10)x1

Troll Slayer Sophie ($2)x1

Dragons Don't Share ($35)x1

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle ($50)x1

I was going to get the paint sets, but I went with the DVDs

• Like 3

I can't imagine where I'd store scenery sets in my house so it's strictly minis for me. Gonna struggle to find room for THIS kickstarter. My desk is overfilled just with paint and I ordered both kickstarter sets (many are repeats) and a bunch more for the 12 days. Zeesh! My only saving grace is lack of space. =_=

Normally I would sympathize with the room problem BUT me AND my fiancee are having to live in a 10x16 morgan building in my brothers backyard till we can find a place and it has all our stuff plus all my DAD boxed sets and 7 sets of DF game tiles and her gigantic fairy wings I made her lol :P

• Like 2

Normally I would sympathize with the room problem BUT me AND my fiancee are having to live in a 10x16 morgan building in my brothers backyard till we can find a place and it has all our stuff plus all my DAD boxed sets and 7 sets of DF game tiles and her gigantic fairy wings I made her lol :P

OUCH! >.<'

Mine, after I read that it's all open even for those they didn't send the email to is:

2013 Core Set ($100)x1

Narthrax Dragon ($12)x1

Gelatinous Cube ($10)x1

Water Elementals ($10)x1

Dungeon Decor ($10)x1

Blightfang Dragon ($10)x1

Cinder Dragon ($10)x1

Troll Slayer Sophie ($2)x1

Dragons Don't Share ($35)x1

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle ($50)x1

I was going to get the paint sets, but I went with the DVDs

I see nearly everybody is getting Cinder Dragon. It's a must have! Here's some epic inspiration from Metalchaos. Simply incredible!