Sign in to follow this  
Thrym

77171: Stone Golem (inspired by Marvel's Thanos)

Here's the sixth member of my Marvel Stone Golems Team Up:

Thanos!

post-7739-0-22177300-1387033151.jpg

post-7739-0-10969500-1387033170.jpg

post-7739-0-28254900-1387033182.jpg

You can find more about the Work In Progress on all of the Marvel Team and please give him a thumbs up in the Inspiration Gallery.

There's a nice bonus graphic for the Golems back in the WIP.

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 10

"Behind each Door waits further Myriad Treasures. The Bounty is as diverse as the Stars withing the Heavens. But the gilded Goal I seek is the most precious of all. Further Enlightenment."

Great job, and as I've heckled in your WIP, I think that your Golems are inspiring!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuche
      I've been away from this forum for quite some time, and I really miss this community a lot, I hope you guys give me your criticism and thoughts, and also  hope you like everything I have to share with you. 

without more to say, here is my captain america from marvel united  

• By jsalyers
      Like many of you my free time is on the rise recently and I've found both the time and muse to paint. I'm trying to learn the game Marvel Crisis Protocol. 

I used several brands of paint here including Reaper. I need to order a new Saffron Yellow as my bottle has seen younger days. :)

J--

• By Chris Palmer
      At last, the first trailer for the conclusion of Infinity War has been released; 

https://youtu.be/hA6hldpSTF8

They're certainly not giving a lot away...

• By charcon
      For our Marvel TSR game coming up at NTRPG Con game in Dallas June 6-10.

• By Chris Palmer
      The first trailer for Marvel's Infinity War was released today.  It looks amazing, but I can't help but worry it will be a big muddled mess.    Part of me is a little sad to see this phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe coming to an end.  There were some highs and lows, but in general it has been a very enjoyable trip.
       I can still remember watching the original Iron Man movie for the first time.  How quickly the years have passed.  I will have to plan a big Marvel movie marathon before next May.  :)

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)