Oathsworn Dwarf painted

Lovejoy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up the Kickstarter, but I can't find a page to your actual store, if you have one yet. You are an awesome sculptor. I'd love to purchase about a half dozen of the minis once they're available for retail, specifically a couple of the pack horses, the shambling mound, owlbear, and a few of the heroes from the first KS (Borgrimm Deathseeker, Magda Rogdirsdottir, Grindol Stonehide). Is there any way I can be put on a mailing list for contacting once they are available to purchase individually? Send me a pm with any details you require so I can give you my money. :D

I realised on Friday that it had been over a year since I last painted a figure... so I had a go at painting one of my Dwarf sculpts from our first Oathsworn Kickstarter yesterday.
I'm not a very good painter (much prefer sculpting!) but I'm happy with how he's ended up. Still can't take a decent photo though!

Umm... "Not a good painter?!" Face and beard are great, the armor is great. The worst thing I can say about this guy is to work on reds on the shield (which are a bear to work with to begin with!), so I wouldn't say this is a "not very good" miniature at all. I'd say it's a very nice miniature.

Thanks everyone! I must admit, I find painting to be much more difficult than sculpting... hopefully I'll get some more practice in over the holidays. I really need to do some more - I had a look through my lead pile and realised I'm a little bit behind... I reckon I've got forty unpainted figures for every one that's painted!

I looked up the Kickstarter, but I can't find a page to your actual store, if you have one yet. You are an awesome sculptor. I'd love to purchase about a half dozen of the minis once they're available for retail, specifically a couple of the pack horses, the shambling mound, owlbear, and a few of the heroes from the first KS (Borgrimm Deathseeker, Magda Rogdirsdottir, Grindol Stonehide). Is there any way I can be put on a mailing list for contacting once they are available to purchase individually? Send me a pm with any details you require so I can give you my money. :D

Ronald, we'll hopefully be getting the webstore sorted in February. I'll be getting on with it as soon as we finish delivering the minis from our second KS. I'll send you a message once it's done.

cheers,

Michael

You taking requests for your next fig to paint?? Dragon...dragon...dragon...

Actually, the dragon's already painted... I did him on the 31st December, desperately trying to get him finished in time for the competition. But I couldn't take a decent picture... ::(:

I've got a light box coming through the mail, so if that works, I'll post some pics soon.

• Like 2