Wilwarin

A Christmas Present and a few other goodies...

I've been quite around the web for a while, but I have been painting. The first miniature I finished was a Christmas present for my mom. It's Garrity's "Angel of Light" painted in a breast cancer awareness theme for my mom :)

post-4937-0-55088000-1387499746_thumb.jpg

Next is a speed paint for my PC in a module my group is currently playing. She's a gnome pyrokinetic :) and Cassie, gnome Wizard is perfect for her. The figure itself was a little rough around the edges in regards to the mold, but I like her nonetheless. She took about 3-4 hours.

post-4937-0-22543000-1387499809_thumb.jpg

The next one is a "traditional" bard that is based off a Shakespearean theme I found on colourlovers :) He was a speed paint as well.

post-4937-0-49126900-1387499871_thumb.jpg

Finally, the next one is a 54 mm miniature I picked up at the last con I was at. She's from Phoenix Miniatures :) I painted her up to be "Jane Austen-ish" for a dear friend of mine, for Christmas (she and I are both avid fanatics!). I went with a simple color scheme and based her with cobblestone plasticard amongst a colorful flower garden. I gave her the figure today and she loved it :) I'm just glad she liked it!!

post-4937-0-01182900-1387500010_thumb.jpg

Enjoy! C&C welcome and appreciated <3 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

• Like 21

great work. I am sure the angel will be well received.

Thanks! Yes, she LOVES it! She saw it before I could wrap it so she just got it early :)

• Like 2

The freehand fire on Cassie looks really good! I'm very impressed! The eyes on all your minis look really clean and sharp, too. I'm glad to see you've caught the painting bug, again.

• Like 1

The freehand fire on Cassie looks really good! I'm very impressed! The eyes on all your minis look really clean and sharp, too. I'm glad to see you've caught the painting bug, again.

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.