No ReaperCon 2014 for me :( So when is RC'15?

Luethar

Hey all.

Just found out my cousin is getting married the last weekend in April 2014. Of course with cloning being what it is today, I cannot be in two places at once. I will miss you all this year. I will be back in 2015. I look forward to that time already. Someone post those dates ASAP!

Lue.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Reaper continues to make the Con during Massachusetts' April vacation so I can attend. So that would be April 23-27, 2015 if I get my wish.

Easter is really early in 2015, March 27th.

You hear that Ron? Make me happy. :lol: It will be my first year teaching, and we can't take time off on the front or end of vacations, so it needs to be the last weekend of April, not the third weekend, so I can attend the whole convention, without having to worry about taking time off, or trying to convince a new principal that the conference I am attending has some application to the classroom. Maybe I can add a certification to teach art before then as justification.

Then I can earn Sophie PDP's :poke:

• Like 5

I hope Reaper continues to make the Con during Massachusetts' April vacation so I can attend. So that would be April 23-27, 2015 if I get my wish.

Easter is really early in 2015, March 27th.

You hear that Ron? Make me happy. :lol: It will be my first year teaching, and we can't take time off on the front or end of vacations, so it needs to be the last weekend of April, not the third weekend, so I can attend the whole convention, without having to worry about taking time off, or trying to convince a new principal that the conference I am attending has some application to the classroom. Maybe I can add a certification to teach art before then as justification.

Then I can earn Sophie PDP's :poke:

Beware of standardized testing. Last year, I got lucky: the con fell BETWEEN two weeks of standardized testing. When you're a teacher, the LAST time they want you to take vacation is during testing. Especially in Texas.

Thanks Glen! I will miss gaming with you and your daughter, Mike, Dallas, and the rest! There is always next year!

Enjoy the con and spill out a few dice on the floor for your missing fellow gamer!

Remember I am there in spirit, especially when a 3 is rolled!

Lue.

• Like 1