• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By boldfont
      I totally haven’t looked up this character’s name. He’s great. He’s an orc. Bones 4. Blah blah blah. 

Anyways, I stopped painting orc-face mc-Orc doodle the orc prematurely out of painting fatigue. I had lots of other shiny new bones to paint. It’s a great sculpt and he deserves respect though. 

So let’s try this! If you’ve got improvements to suggest I’ll implement them and post a new picture. It could be fun and you’ll motivate a fellow nerd to “brush up” and turn a decent job into a great job - which is one place I could use encouragement. You can of course call it done anytime you like, but sometimes you know the figure needs more. This will be a fun exercise.

• By fredou
      Hello everyone.
      Since my old faithful camera is definitely out of order i have to take pictures with my cheap cell phone.
      the result is disappointing.
      but it doesn't matter, here there are are my last minis.

• By Lidless Eye
      Thanks to a friend's encouragement I finished my Orctober project just in time.  
      It may only be one lonely Shaman but he still counts!

Technically also my first Bones V miniature painted since he was one of the monthly preview promos.

• By Adrift
      I tried making them similar, yet dissimilar in a variety of small ways.

They all have irregular freckles on the shoulders and upper arms, and I painted the horns light to dark, or dark to light.

• By Adrift
      Tre Manor is still working to fulfill his Warbands of the Dark Beyond across the pond, but I painted up the zombies to be a higher grade of zombie for my dnd game. I got the chaos bases at ReaperCon and wanted them to look like they were fueled with necrotic energy further powering the zombies!!

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)