Sign in to follow this  
tabascojunkie

I remember this place..........

I am doing pretty good, except when I'm not. :lol:

Tonight is a night I am not... but complaining doesn't do much good. And gotta go to work tomorrow (In less hours then I care to count) no matter if I need to drag an IV pole behind me to do it. ::P:

How's youze. What you up to these days? Hopefully it involves painting minis... at least sometimes.

Edited by Thes Hunter

I've been on here since Jan 1st 2003 so every time a older face shows up I'm happy to see them. Especially people I know & hang with at RCON over the years. ::):

• Like 1

Ever feel like you're Wesley Crusher and Kirk, Spock, and McCoy just strolled in?

I'm suddenly so glad I'm not wearing my red shirt today.

• Like 3

Ever feel like you're Wesley Crusher and Kirk, Spock, and McCoy just strolled in?

More like Geordi LaForge. It's been a long time since I've hated myself enough to feel like Wesley Crusher

Oi. That's not self-hating, that's self-mockery.

You know, sort of like Wil Wheaton does.

no no Wil Wheaton can get away with it, and does, especially when he appears on Big Bang Theory, but if I felt like Mary-Sue Crusher it would soon turn into self loathing beyond comprehension.

I poke in every so often, but don't post with the frequency I used to.

If I was still posting like I did back in the day, I think I would have found the upper limit of the forum post counter.

Nice to see some familiar faces coming back, even if it's just to drop by and say howdy.

• Like 2