African Princess...(1/35th scale...scratchbuilt)

catdancer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a wonderfully intricate piece. I know its meant for display but it would be great for a pulp genre game.

@Catdancer. Is this similar to another boat you did? I'm sure I've seen this or one very close to it before, although I'm not sure if it was posted here or if I saw it through a link to your online gallery.

In any case. It's certainly worth taking a second look. ::D:

• Like 1

Again...thank you all for your comments and remarks.

Darsc...You have a very good memory. Yes, I built another (African Princess) that was used by varied military persona (who had retired from active duty status) who worked in varied areas of Africa as private security teams...In my time spent in country, I had many a ride on those craft in the hotter areas that I was doing photographic work in.

Paul

Darsc...I may have been mistaken; it is this boat you may have seen in the past...I posted it before on/in July of this year...I could not find a posting of the other boat that was used by (retired military) working in Africa.

Paul

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 1

Hibou...thank you for your comment on the model...In regard to the reptile photography; I am sorry to say that the magazine that I was working for picked up all my expenses plus paid me a very nice assignment fee; but in turn, they bought complete, total and exclusive photographic publication and usage rights. I have a number of my own old photographs but am not at liberty to show/publish them...including on the electronic media...Sorry.

Paul