New England Paint Day

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to be busy the weekend of the 22-23rd, and on the 30th.

Aside from that, I am probably actually available this month.

Update:

Looking over the past few responses: July 15th or 16th anyone?

Edited by klarg1

The 5th is my Dad's 70th birthday, so I'm booked that day.  The 19th is Middle Daughter's 15 birthday.  So that is right out (though there has been rumblings of her wanting a board game party, but I think that will just be with her friends). 

Sometime on Laborday Weekend (Sept 2-4th) I may finally get around to throwing my beer and boardgames BBQ.  Depends on if my contract gets renewed next month (by the 15th) and I still have a job.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

The 5th is my Dad's 70th birthday, so I'm booked that day.  The 19th is Middle Daughter's 15 birthday.  So that is right out (though there has been rumblings of her wanting a board game party, but I think that will just be with her friends). 

Sometime on Laborday Weekend (Sept 2-4th) I may finally get around to throwing my beer and boardgames BBQ.  Depends on if my contract gets renewed next month (by the 15th) and I still have a job.

Party at the squids!!!!

• Like 3

Labor Day weekend is good for me for a paint day, but only 50/50 for a bbq.

I'll check with Lady Klarg, and refine that. (I'm free that weekend, but she'll be preparing for the fall semester. On the one hand, she might like me out of her hair. On the other, she might not like me running off to party without her. :upside: )

• Like 2