New England Paint Day

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap. This means I'll actually have to do some painting this week so I can go hey look what I've been working on, lol. I suppose I'll need to finish the old-school wizard so that at least somebody will be able to witness it's glory (lol) before i condemn it to mediocrity by taking bad pics of it, lol.

• Like 3

Speaking of Cons, any chance of my recruiting a shopper? I've got about ~20oz - 30oz of pewter to ship back to our fuzzy friends at Reaper, and would be willing to reimburse you in Bones/melt weight/an artful hand knitted item of dubious quality for the privilege.... I only have a small list of stuff I want, and then whatever my shopper might find that's interesting, since I love surprises!

Speaking of which, who else is EB for Bones II? I can't wait - if I get it by our February meet-up, I'll bring my box unopened and we can do an unboxing & pick it apart a little... I want my gorgon! & that chimera... Chimera will probably be the first thing I paint in fact, since I still don't understand scales...

• Like 2

You know what's really helpful for a painting day...

Making sure you pack up your painting supplies and minis. :lol:

It's been too long since I painted regularly.

My gas tank is probably on E with the way my luck is going, so I will have to stop and waste time to get gas too.

So, I won't be there right at 11:00.  But, now I have an excuse to drive at Ludicrous Speed!

• Like 3

Had a great day at Paint Day.

Thanks to Qwik, Fanguad and Unit04 for driving down from Mass.

The entire CT rew was there (Aard, Madjack, Daughter Dilvish and myself).

Much merriment was had, and I think Unit wins the award for most purchases.  I'm sure that Pat thanks you for that.

You guys figure out where you want the next one to be.  My vote is for TotalCon. 

• Like 4