Gonturzaps?

Dr.Bedlam

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the idea of a Kickstarter run by Buglips sound strangely disturbing?

Because it should, that's why. In fact, by default everybody should consider anything "by Buglips" to be disturbing until proven otherwise. While I get along with you hoomans, dworfs, and others well enough - we must remember that there is a cultural divide and certain things may defy common understanding until a compromise is reached.

Which is why I don't stab any of you with rusty implements to show my affection anymore. We established boundaries. Similarly, none of you try to shampoo me anymore (it burns us!)

Nevertheless, a great many of my natural inclinations may not match up with the prevailing cultural mores.

• Like 10

Actually, with the addition of a scorpion tail this guy: http://www.rafm.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RAF&Product_Code=RAF03719&Category_Code=DOD

Might make a passable Gonturzap conversion. Hmm. RAFM has Bones listed now, so maybe I'll make an order and get another of this troll (I have one painted already) for future Gonturzapping.

• Like 5

Maybe Reaper would allow us some space for a "Gonzurtrap challenge" at Reapercon, much like the beloved VCR Challenge. Instead of converting VCR's, we could convert figures into Gonzurtraps!!

"Gonturzaps" :;):

Yeah, the gonzur traps are on the second level of the dungeon...

• Like 8

maybe, unless he just sends a ninja after you to get his hat back. Bryan always strikes me more as the sort that you bribe rather than threaten

Or he could send a sneaky goblin after you to steal it back, all he has to do is bribe him with moldy pizza crusts and stanky shoes...

don't forget old paints, for a mission this important there has to be old paints in it to make it worthwhile.

• Like 4

maybe, unless he just sends a ninja after you to get his hat back. Bryan always strikes me more as the sort that you bribe rather than threaten

Or he could send a sneaky goblin after you to steal it back, all he has to do is bribe him with moldy pizza crusts and stanky shoes...

don't forget old paints, for a mission this important there has to be old paints in it to make it worthwhile.

SHHH!!! To mention .... Those which shall not be named... will get his attention, he will rummage through your paints in perpetuity for them!

• Like 2