Sign in to follow this  
Jen

03086: Nephal Shadow Prince Demon

The skin is beautiful. I like what you were doing with the steel too, a little smoother and it would be brilliant. Great piece of work though.

Very nice Jen. Could I get a closer look at the sword? I may have to use this guy as a bacis for a monster that I am working on. MAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As a player in your upcoming game, I look forward to being killed by something so pretty.

• Like 3

Creeeepy. Six-fingered hands and an intense stare and steel-colored satin drapes, all beautifully painted.

Love the skin. Can I ask what colors you used for it?

Sure. The base is 9019: Midnight Blue. Nightshade Purple, Burgandy Wine, and Green Shadow all went into various layers of shading. Highlights went from Twilight Blue through Snow Shadow up to Ghost White.

• Like 2

It's not obvious at all which ones you feel are rushed. Because it's all beautiful! I love it, love the color balance, love the black skin, love the obsidian blade. It's all awesome.

• Like 3

Wow. Just... Freaking wow. This is amazingly well done.

And thank you for the color breakdown on the skin (as I would have asked had you not already gone there).