[GROUP] Infinity Miniatures

Willen

Nice textures!

And thanks for the info MS... I will look for that paper. Inkjet color and then a spray of varnish to seal it, that works from what I read online?

Yes. The paper you buy will tell you if you want to spray with gloss or dull. Also be aware there's laser printer paper and thermal printer paper (can do whites) for decals as well so make sure it's for the write type. Most lines have laser and inkject.

• Like 2

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those stencils are so sweet... who was the manufacturer again MS? The underside looks like DDO right there, top notch work. I really like the two-tone vibe and camo rationale on your craft.

The cars are also amazing. They are lacking tires right, you removed them for airbrushing?

Anarchy Models (UK based) however I'm moving to getting my own cut through my Brother-in-law as I can get them pretty cheap that way if I buy the stencil sheets myself. I think any vinyl cutter will do this for you but he has access to a plotter that will cut (can do less then 1mm holes).

You are correct about the tires. Easer to just take them off, as they're rubber like lots of kids toys, then mask them.

• Like 1

Checking them now. I also saw a certain "Brush4Hire" store that has some interesting stencils, and asked them about them... I am thinking that perhaps if they get mailed inside an envelope, I might actually get them at my home...

Vinyl plotter um?

Thanks!

I was inspired by the many nice CAVs with painted windshields. Here it is, just blues going lighter and light with the airbrush:

20150517_170219.jpg

You can also see the blackline that I did to the body prior to spraying the new base on. 

Then, partially removing the crappy liquid mask  :down:

20150517_175106.jpg

• Like 5