Thrym

03493: Rumscratch, Dwarf Wereshark - Secret Sophie Present

DHL Rumscratch, Dwarven Wereshark Secret Sophie Present for MatrissaTheEnchantress

When I first found and started Rumscratch I was kind of stoked to work on him. I used y usual shale basing and went with coral colors.

I got off to a great start getting the base colors on Rumscratch himself but I really was having trouble getting his shark coloring to work so I set him aside for a bit.

When I got some feedback regarding the items Matrissa wanted I thought, Rumscratch.

post-7739-0-95920800-1388982052.jpg post-7739-0-26215600-1388982097.jpg

post-7739-0-89972200-1388982071.jpg post-7739-0-38857100-1388982115.jpg

post-7739-0-49544100-1388982205.jpg

I am glad MatrissaTheEnchantress enjoyed her Secret Sophie present and she can use him as a creative NPC for gaming.

Give it a thumbs up on the Inspiration Gallery.

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 18

And I've already had some great ideas for using him in my current Pathfinder campaign. Mwa-ha-haaa!

Excellent. Post stories!

And I've already had some great ideas for using him in my current Pathfinder campaign. Mwa-ha-haaa!

Excellent. Post stories!

I'll definitely remember to do that, once the players meet up with him. It will be a little while though - we don't play as often as we'd like and there are definitely several sessions to go between where they are now and getting them to the seashore.

That's fine. Hit 'em with the Great Worm and Orcs on the way. :devil:

• Like 3

Squeeeee!

Stuck it under the light eh?

Actually, it was already sitting directly under a light (the audi speaker I currently use as a stand when I take mini photos normally sits right below a side table lamp and I frequently leave the last mini I photographed on it until I pick it up to either put it away or do some more work on it) so all I had to do was pick it up, cup my hands around it and my eye to see the effect. Very cool, Mr. Thrym, very cool indeed. :B):

• Like 2