Sign in to follow this  
Girot

Randomness Painting Contest: Songs!

Aye, I lived in MN for 12 years while growing up (among other cold places) so I know all about ice/snow/salt, the salt melts the snow/ice, but with more going on top of it that melt just freezes back into ice as the salt has already been used up. Don't miss the cold and the snow storms at all.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better though.

• Like 1

I do believe we have a little over three weeks left so no major rush.

I am waiting for my mini and the rest of my 'stage' to show up.  Originally I wanted LEDs but I think I'm gonna have to skip that this time.

• Like 1

I have a mini and a song, actually I have 2 songs and 2 minis, not sure which I'll paint yet.

Why not have both?

7651365.jpg

• Like 3

Indeed!  However, once I finally get started I'm pretty good about plowing through a dozen or so minis before I get distracted or busy with life.  Lots of the latter lately.

Odds of me getting this done are VERY slim now...there was an...erm...accident in my workshop...and I'm 95% sure that a bomb would have caused less of a mess....sigh.

• Like 2

After spending most of the day at the hospital, after a really bad fall, I will not be painting for a few days. I'm afraid I will not be able to finish my entry.

Good luck to everyone. And remember, the most important thing is having fun.

Edited by Amalor Myrnnyx
  • Like 4

Sympathy like, Amalor ::(:  I'm in almost the same boat. I've had chest congestion for the last couple months and it's decided to kick my arse now (probably because hubby was sick last week), so I've been so weary that I haven't been working on my diorama as much as I need to to finish in time. I'm still gonna try, but if rushing means botching the quality, I'll not be entering the diorama.

The good news is that my single mini will be done, hopefully by friday.