Randomness Painting Contest: Songs!

Girot

Oh man, I just realized that Daylight Savings starts (or is it ends, I can't remember) on the last day of this contest. Nooooo that's a whole hour of painting time sucked away into the lost dimension where missing socks go!  ::o:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I just realized that Daylight Savings starts (or is it ends, I can't remember) on the last day of this contest. Nooooo that's a whole hour of painting time sucked away into the lost dimension where missing socks go!  ::o:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I did not know that, haha. Okay I will extend deadline until 0600 on Monday the 10th.

• Like 1

Amalor:  I'm sorry to hear about your fall.  And visiting the hospital.  Neither of those are pleasant (to say the least), and I wish you a speedy recovery. 

I swear, this bizarre winter just keeps on giving falls and other unpleasant things to people.  I can't remember the last time I had any appreciable snow in Nessus in MARCH!  It was certainly before my children were born.

My not-entry is started, mid-cycle, but not close... we'll see if I complete it.

I'm going to post one more and I hope no one is offended that I've submitted so much. You can look at mine as participation only and not judge them if you'd like as having fun is what matters most. Also, I think it is most kind of Girot to put his own money into the prizes and I would like to support his contest as a way of saying Thank You.

Enter your mini's people!!!!!

• Like 4

After spending most of the day at the hospital, after a really bad fall, I will not be painting for a few days. I'm afraid I will not be able to finish my entry.

Good luck to everyone. And remember, the most important thing is having fun.

Wow, this post takes on a whole new light after ReaperBryan's post in the news forum: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/53946-a-passing-among-us/

"Good luck to everyone. And remember, the most important thing is having fun." As far as last words go, those are pretty good. You will be missed Amalor.

• Like 9

Yes, I totally agree with that. The important is to have fun the best we can whatever we do.

I didn't know James personally but it was always nice to see his work posted on the forum.

Bless you James. My condolence to his family and friends.

Girot - when you changed the deadline you did something weird to the first post:

First, the DATE is now missing (It now says "until 0600 on Monday the 10th (same time zone)" with no month)

Second, most of the text is now only 8px high and thus VERY hard to read.

Not that it really matters since anyone actually planning to enter this contest probably already knows what it all said, but I still thought you'd like to know. 

Edited by MatrissaTheEnchantress

Girot - when you changed the deadline you did something weird to the first post:

First, the DATE is now missing (It now says "until 0600 on Monday the 10th (same time zone)" with no month)

Second, most of the text is now only 8px high and thus VERY hard to read.

Not that it really matters since anyone actually planning to enter this contest probably already knows what it all said, but I still thought you'd like to know. 

That's what I get for editing on my iPad.

EDIT:  fixed

Edited by Girot
  • Like 2