Randomness Painting Contest: Songs!

Girot

Ladies and gentlemen... 

I want to thank each and every one of you who participated in this.  Submissions will be accepted until 0600 on Monday morning (March 10th).  The judges and I will take the remainder of the week to do our analysis and then I will cut the show-off video.  The winner will be announced in the video and in the RC:S threads.

On a very sad note, as some of you know one of ours has fallen, Amalor passed away.   I will be adding a dedication for him at the end of the contest video.  If anybody knows what he was working on for this, particularly the song, please let me know.  Thank you.

• Like 7

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a really good painting day today.  If I keep up the pace tomorrow I'll be done in time for sure.  Very excited to finally show my work.  And also very excited to finally move onto painting something else! :P

• Like 5

Sorry for the late reply but yes that is perfectly fine.

Wonderful work everybody!  Baring some sort of digital catastrophe I will post the results/show-off video Friday, March 14th.  No idea what time but it'll go up then.

• Like 1

Yeah, I didn't get any of mine done in time, and that's nobody's fault but my own. Partly due to life and having to focus on Responsible Adult Stuffs, but also partly due to not having any painting mojo lately.

I still have my ideas and my half-painted models, though, so they'll see the spotlight at some point. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Wow, some great entries in this.  I didn't have time to get anything started,  so Girot I hope you run this again in the fall. 

I think I could manage bi-annual Songs contests.  ::D:  That could give those of us who work very slowly a reason to finish up and stow our unfinished projects.  Though I won't enter in the contest I very much want to finish my vignette and I think the Fall would be a much more appropriate time for it anyway.

• Like 4

Wow, some great entries in this.  I didn't have time to get anything started,  so Girot I hope you run this again in the fall. 

I think I could manage bi-annual Songs contests.   ::D:  That could give those of us who work very slowly a reason to finish up and stow our unfinished projects.  Though I won't enter in the contest I very much want to finish my vignette and I think the Fall would be a much more appropriate time for it anyway.

Sweet.  I might actually get my other entry done by then...

• Like 2

If you're willing to put up with me again, Girot, I'd be happy to pass judgement again.  I really enjoy this part!

Bwahahaha!

Lemmings!  Lemers!

Come to think of it.... that painting might well explain why the look like someone dropped them off a high rise. :devil:

• Like 1