Randomness Painting Contest: Songs!

Girot

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to a sudden relaps of stomach flu there will be a slight delay in results/video. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patients.

So, infecting all the other patients in the hall as well.  Good, good.  (And feel better soon!)

• Like 2

I am mostly functional today so I am finishing up scoring now and I can tell you that there was some stiff competition in all categories, especially the Dioramas!

I've got all of the submitted pictures downloaded for the video and am in the process of locating MP3s for the corresponding songs.  It'll take a couple hours to compile it so best case the video will go up this evening... but more likely tomorrow afternoon.

UPDATE:  For the next contest I am going to add a new rule that the song has to be easily obtainable as an MP3.  There are some annoyingly obscure songs this round.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 7

if mine is one that you are having trouble with let me know. I have it as an MP3 

ironically i think yours was the only one I had the MP3 for, hahaha.  I ended up buying all but three of the rest via iTunes.  my new editing software supports MP4, which is awesome.

• Like 3

Video is finished and compiling now.  I'll upload it to YouTube then create a "results" thread.  I'll put the winners in the post as well as the video so you don't have to watch it if you don't want to.

• Like 1