Randomness Painting Contest: Songs!

Girot

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fantastic idea and it's something I would like to participate in if I can come up with a song and a mini that evoke the same feeling inside me. Even if I can't participate, I will follow the thread just for the pleasure of seeing what everyone else comes up with. I have a feeling this contest will have a HUGE amount of entries.

• Like 2

I've been hosting on Photobucket today, but I don't want to do it too much. Free memberships have a bandwidth limit.  :grr:

I've been hosting my photos with them for years, and never had a bandwidth issue. And I put my pictures up on 3 or 4 forums/boards. Of course that doesn't guarantee that anyone is actually looking at them ;)

• Like 1

I've got something in mind that I think will be a minimal conversion, 3 figs and a fun base to build.  I should be able to finish even entering 2 other contests in the same time frame, just so long as something doesn't end up taking hours to do,  I don't have a lot of nmm to do so that should help.

How interested would everybody be in a Show Off video of the entries at the end of the contest? 

It would be whatever shots you post (and/or email to me) of your entries and they'll be displayed while a/"the" portion of the related song plays.  The video would end with the winners from each category...

EDIT:  I will attempt to generate an anonomous survey and post it here and in the opening post.

Edited by Girot
  • Like 7