Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Happy Birthday catdancer!

Wishing you a :bday: Happy Birthday :bday: catdancer!

Hope you have a good one and spend it doing the things you enjoy!

• Like 1

A happy birthday to you, o brilliant maker of tiny environments.

• Like 2

A most sincere " thank you " to all the above friends and members for your wishes on my (74th birthday)!

Please forgive the lateness of this thank you acknowledgement...for some unknown reason, I am having problems in getting into my forums page for the past 3 to 5 days...it just does not allow me access for 8 to 10 hours at a time...I am having a tech check my computer to see if I have a problem.

I had a great birthday...excellent food and wine...and received two great presents...my wife got a (rare) action figure set for me...McFarlane's Monsters (Femme Fatales...3-pack delux collector edition box that contains (Dorothy Of Oz...Elizabeth Bathory...Red Riding Hood)...gem mint condition.

My son got me the Heavy Metal 2000 (Julie Strain/Action Figure)...also (rare) in the box signed/autographed by sculpter Clayburn Moore & model/actress Julie Strain.

Again, thank you to all the beautiful people that I have met and become friends with on this outstanding site!

Paul (Catdancer)

• Like 3

Sounds like you received some fantastic presents. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.

Just so you know, Reaper changed to a new server for its forums a few days ago and everyone has been having problems accessing them, not just you. They've been working to resolve the issues but it's an on again off again thing while they try to work out the bugs.

Some days I've only been able to get on here for a very short time before losing the connection. ::(:

• Like 1

Hi Darsc...

Thank you for the information. I was so worried that it was my computer...I had all my wiring completely checked (they found nothing wrong)...so I have a computer tech coming in to check my system to see if I have internal computer problems...looks like I can call him in the morning and tell him that my problem is solved...just hope I am not charged for the appointment anyway ($ 125.00 p/h).

I didn't know that Reaper changed to a new server...if there was any advance warning...I missed it.

Paul

• Like 2