RCon 2014 Car Pools from/to DFW

klarg1

That's tyhe problem when you don't have time to take a look at the forum. People answer your message and you didn'r see it :-(

Depending on where he clears customs, he might be waiting most of that time anyway. Just sayin'.

~v

I really don't mind to wait a couple hours to get a ride. I believe it will not take that much since I will coming from Miami and not from Brazil  (I will arrive a few days earlier at USA to be with my sisters who lives in Florida)

Claudio,

I'm arriving around noon on Weds & have a ride but we might be able to give you a lift. If you wanna wait for 2 hours that day.

It will be great Haldir. I don't mind to wait sometime to get the ride (it's part of the ReaperCon fun after all). I PM you so we can make the arrangements.

My brother and I might be wanting to split a cab with you on the Monday

Sounds great to me to Shadowraven. We set the details at the Con. :-)

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah. On a domestic flight (Miami to Dallas), no customs whatsoever. People down here may act like Texas is a whole other country, but as far as customs is concerned, it isn't. :;):

~v

Half the state thinks they're their own country. The other half thinks the whole country is all part ofTexas. I heard this from locals more than once while stationed at Ft Hood. "Seattle? That's up there in north Texas, ain't it?"

I'll be arriving on Wednesday (23) around 11am if anyone is still looking to share a cab. Also was curious, (I will call hotel tomorrow) is there a hotel offered shuttle at all to/from the airport? hm probably not but thought worth to ask.. anyhoo :)