Creature Caster

CreatureCaster

He doesn't use the kickstarter update system enough but he does a lot of live events and is active in the comments. I doubt we will be on time but I'm absolutely certain he will deliver. I mean what kickstarters are on time?

OK, cool, that sounds alright then. I haven't been following the comments at all to be honest, but happened to check in the other day when there was a lot of talk of fallings out and slipping timelines. I guess my comment above was mostly an instinctive reaction. I'm definitely OK with some delays, no worries there! ::):

I was pretty concerned too.  I don't know him personally but I know a lot of people that do.  Apparently, he is really not the type to have a falling out which leads me to believe whatever problem they had was pretty serious.  However, I also know that given his industry experience and proven ability to deliver a superb product, we are going to get our models.  Some of the live sculpting events he has hosted have been pretty cool.  I think they are archived on youtube if you are interested in the update.  I would prefer that he also just put up some pictures and an update through the system though.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer that he also just put up some pictures and an update through the system though.

Yup. I watched the videos in the beginning, but some of them were pretty long and I eventually got bored. I guess I might be outdated and traditional, but I think I'd prefer just regular updates with pictures actually.

• Like 1

he also spilled coffee on his sculpting computer which has slowed him down some.. 

I can sympathize with this!  I found a black widow nest inside my PC case that was innevitably responsible for killing my power supply in a spectacular surge that also took out the hard drive I was backing up Dungeon Ravenstein on.  Fortunately I keep back-ups of my back-ups on a flash drive but it'd been two weeks since I last updated it.  On the plus side during recovery I got to make few quality changes and the whole ordeal forced me to completely field day my desk.