Creature Caster

CreatureCaster

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rider'less kits completed, now just finishing odds and ends!

3 likes

Big update coming next week. In the meantime, check out some high-res Dragon rider'less kit pics :) It was a little tricky making it so that you can use the neck barding along with the saddle or howdah, as well as the plug, but that hard works means you can now enjoy any configuration you like, and even more with magnetization. Super versatile and playable. You will be a rock star at gaming night with these dragons :)

Casting and production have started up. With sculpting almost complete it will be good to focus on production entirely, and I will let you know how that goes every step of the way. 

b03574120c4a58774b00eda8d7223f09_large.j
0906ef5b0cdf5de41e56ed50bf8c1b6e_large.j
f5b351e98c2aed881839be08a4bbc5c0_large.j

Good to know.  Every time I think about it I go onto the manager and add the two models I want... then save and log out before committing funds.

I've had a lot of KS deliver this spring and my wife is starting to give me dirty looks when boxes appear.

He won't even give an estimated date of completion.  He isn't locking this sucker any time soon.  I am certain he is going to deliver, excited about the quality and annoyed by the lack of accountability to any sort of a time table.  Apparently, getting stuff back from the printer is the delay. 

• Like 1

I only got around to making an account and locking in last week.

He has some beautiful sculpts, but I decided not to add on a bunch of extras with such a fuzzy time table. I'll wait and see what shows up on my doorstep before I go looking around for other things through retail or future campaigns.