Creature Caster

CreatureCaster

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my Warrior Demon and was a bit disappointed by the size of the resin "tag" on the butt that needs to be removed. I have done very little with resin but I would have thought they could make it smaller like the others or at least place it some place else. The model is great just worry about my own skill to clean it up.

• Like 1

My figures have fairly minor mold lines and miscasts or air bubbles so I'm fairly happy. The one thing I'm not happy with is the left leg hole on the body of my spider demon looks like it doesn't release properly and there's a big ol' square plug of resin in the socket. That's gonna be a smurf to remove.

• Members

the wings on the emperor dragon don't line up well with the socket.. the part of the wing towards the spine is about 1/8" too thick.. and it's not something you can just sand down because it's the overall thickness from surface to surface.. it's not horrible.. they just could have aligned it better