Colonel Kane's LL Den of the Morlock Shaman

And now we continue with this episode of the “Scared Hystericalâ€

Ralphs first swing hits the statue where Meadhbh shirt sleeve is with the sound steel on stone and part of Meadhbh’s shirt sleeve falls to the ground. The gruntal sounds from the north have ceased. As you look around you notice that Bruun is now a statue as well.

You all have till the Tuesday after the Con to reply. I will be around and if everyone replies I will make a post.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"damnit all" he said slowly aproaching Maedbh. He knew his way around books, he knew a little bit about magic theory, but this was not something he had ever come across in his books. Something had to cause it. A spell perhaps? a curse? what he did know however was now Maedhbh was missing a part of her stone form? would that offer a clue? 

hugo back-peddles in to the room from the passage and looks wide -eyed over his shoulder. he gives a soft but forceful "shhh!" and gestures wildly at the opening with his sword then turns and crouches, shielding as much of himself as he can, and readies his blade (as well as he knows how).

Edited by vulture

"oh won't you come along with me love,come along with me" He can be heard muttering, the tune for a one time fairly popular diddy at the local tavern, though his singing voice would win him no prizes even if he were not singing it under his breath as he examined Maedbh's statue form. Fuzzy memories at the edge of his mind keep hinting at something he had read, but right this moment they just where not coming to him

"Game Resurrect"

[Here is the reboot. You will have a week to post. I will post next Sunday at the latest.]

We find the party in a y in the tunnel, milling about wondering what is going on.[ All characters are alive and well, although Meadhbh shirt is missing a chunck out of the sleeve. Hugo has ran up to the party frantically waving his hands and pointing with his sword back to the north tunnel and holding a finger against his lips. On the floor you can see dust in the tunnel that leads to the left.  You can slightly hear what sounds like something move your way from the north.  Hugo and Edmund(holding Harris) ready for a fight.

Trying to focus on the darkness of the tun el, do I see anything using darkvision? Gripping the hammer & shield tighter, & saying a soft prayer to his god, Bruun awaits for whatever may come next.

(Brunn due to lights from  a few of Sulex’s wands you can’t use the infravision.)

Everyone gets ready for a fight.

Time seems to slow down and a minute seems like a lifetime. You wait, All of a sudden 5 white skinned brutes with pink eyes rushes through the opening welding short swords. One runs up swing its short sword at Hugo and misses, one charges Marcus and hits and makes a big slash on his chest, one swings at Edmund and Harris, who drops his wand which rolls away. The creature misses. One creature swings at Anthril and misses.  

[ It is now your turn for combat. I want each of you to roll 10 rounds of combat. i.e 10 D20 rolls (this combat may not last that long, but that's OK.). I can’t remember weather I told you all or not, 0 level humans have 4 HP an AC of 9. For more information please ‘purchase’ Brave the Labyrinth Issue #2. You can get as a Pay what you want (i.e free) over at RPG NOW. com. ]