Jump to content

Colonel Kane's LL Den of the Morlock Shaman


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the whirling chaotic mess that is melee, you all take a single point of damage ( minor cuts and bruises). Your travel mates did not fare as well Hugo, Edmund, and Marcus lie still barely breathing, Harris tends to all of your wounds with bandages and salve. Harris has a large cut on his arm. All five of the pale monsters lie dead. The floor is slick with ‘blood’ From deep with in the cave a females screams.

Harris looks at you all and say, “ You all must go on and save the children. I will stay here and tend to these three, they may or may not live,â€

Another scream comes from deeper in the cave.

What is your plan of action???

Link to post
Share on other sites

He whispered a prayer to the elven gods for the sake of those wounded, before nodding "We have no time, do what you can for them, but watch out for yourself Run if you must" Leaning on his stave he looked on the bodies of the dead creatures, his mind frantically going through the great many books he had read, trying to place what they are. Hoping something would come to him before they next fought, but if not...at least they could be killed "we should go"

Link to post
Share on other sites

After the battle is over, Bruun breathes a sigh of relief. The thrill of combat was exhilarating but also scary at the same time. The hammer felt akward at first but the more he swung it the more it felt like it was a part of him.

 

After hearing the girl's screams, there was only one thing to do

 

"Onward while they still live!!" He shouts out!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You move to the north into a chamber that is roughly 45’ wide and 60 ‘long it narrows down to a 20’ section at the west with an archway to the west that runs up to a set of double doors, which are the only other way out of the chamber.  

The stench from the east end of the chamber tells you what has been going on at that end. There are bones and other unidentifiable objects in the muck pile.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"& I will hammer it further down my friend." Bruun says to Harrix.

 

Taking a peek into the refuse pile. Is there anything fresh looking? Also any missed trinkets like rings or maybe even weapons that might help us? Nothing to through just a quick scan.

 

As he looks he says "These white apes are they intelligent or just animals?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I don't know. All the information I have is from a text by Polony the younger, which is taken from a somewhat older text by a priest that traveled with a group of adventurers. I know where to look to learn more, but we have not time. We should move, or those we come to save may already be lost."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...