Colonel Kane's LL Den of the Morlock Shaman

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the others fall on the door, Anthril draws his blade and moves after Corran. There is no sense in getting in the others way, and it's not fitting to leave Corran to face the Morlocks alone. If they aren't slowed by his light then perhaps they will be by my steel. 

Ralph decides that his extra body would cause complications of he assists with the door and moves next to the others to help defend.

If you look carefully you see that he has a tight grip on the axe and his knuckles are turning white.

It surprised him when he realized he was not alone. "I don't know if this is going to do anything to even slow them" he said to them "If it doesn't, don't fight, run. If I fall behind, don't stop" After a moment he paused ever so slightly as if a thought came to him. "Perhaps if we keep the light between us and them, and make a great deal of noise we can confuse them to our numbers, and intent"

Those at the door manage to pry the door open, Edvard comes out and rushes down the hall towards Elle's cell, " They freed me, Elle!" He yells back down to the group, "Elle is in the third cell come on and get her."

Corran shines his light down the hallway just as the Morlocks round the corner and they scramble back behind the corner trying to stay out of the light. They are hanging out around the corner. One of the Morlock keeps poking his head out form behind the corner. Taking longer and longer looks into the lighted hall.

"Morlock I think it is trying to get accustomed to the light" Corran said before shouting in elven at the thing, something about it's parentage, and it's mother doing something sexually improbable, if not anatomically impossible involving a squirrel and a dead fish

• Like 2

Corran , Anthril and Ralph: The Morlock comes from around the corner and stands there. it slowly points in your direction. It starts speaking, you hear the ‘words’ but they fade from you mind. It is almost as if he is chanting and he slowly pulls the hand that is pointing at you back . Suddenly he thursthis hand forward as he finishes the chant. A black glowing arrow forms by his side and streaks forward, the arrow strikes Corran’s Wand of Sulex. The Wand of Sulex starts to vibrate and black arcs of lighting dance over it and the light goes out. In the darkness you hear the Morlock’s laugh. You can hear the other Morlocks start moving, apparently around the corner and headed in your direction.

Harrix, Meadhbh, and Brunn move further down the hall and to Elle’s cell. You manage to get the door off . Elle and Edvard give each other a big hug. Elle turns to you, “You must help me rescue the man next door. He kept my hopes up. "

After you pry the cell door open, a filthy, red haired, half clad dwarf steps out.

"Thorgrim Grayrune, at your service. Thank you very much for the help young un's. " he smiles warmly at you. "I would love to help, but those filthy Morlocks took all my armor and weapons. The shaman took them and went further down the hall. I believe he has a secret hiding spot back this way." He heads further down the hall.

What do you do next?