bblythe84's consolidated wip thread

bblythe84

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I decided to attempt a wash using reaper black ink mixed with a touch of MSP SAMPLE the black bluesh one or whatever color it s I wish there was a better way to id them. Oh well I decided as a move towards a standard measure I would yous a cap full of water from a 16.9 oz bottle of water. Well that turned out to be a bit much water I realized as it flooded two of the cells in my pallet still other than needing to perhaps give it another wash (or a few more) it didnt turn out to bad.

For her armor I was going to use a grey scale focused more on the darker side, with hints of blue  "swirling" tormented souls throughout there will likely be hints of red. I plan to paint her skin very pale and i think with red hair. The rim of the shield will match the armor but i havn't decided on the center part or the big round thing.  The sword will be green-ish.  She is the inspiration and model for a theoretical exalted character (demon blooded).